Saturday, March 29, 2008

So, Mom is now set up and comfy-cozy in her hospital bed that of course has been equipped with matching sheets and blankets that compliment the current room's decor :-)
She's been sleeping a lot and has actually been more comfortable the past few days with less severe symptoms :-) Not sure if it's attributed to being off the antibiotics, the special water Jeannie sent us that is supposed to help( she'll be pleased), and/or all your prayers on her behalf! Whatever the reason, we're grateful.

Nate has the boys (he and Michelle's) and my doggie and is staying at my house in Olympia so that we've got an extra quiet house here with little interruptions. Cory arrived today so we're here having a nice quiet time together.

We're grateful for the help and support we continue to get from family and friends. The food brought in, helping around the house, prayers and well wishes, and more. We're so blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sandie: Well, today is the first of April and we still have snow on the ground and cool weather - but there is hope as warmer days are ahead. I moved my business to our home over the weekend as I felt I could do the same work in our house without the overhead of the larger building, which is now for sale.
I was glad to hear you are settled in your new bed - ask the girls to send us a picture of you in your new digs as we'd like to see you.
I understand that you son was there this weekend to see you too -I'll bet that was nice.
I open your blog everyday and watch the pictures that are posted and love seeing them over and over again. What a great family you have. Sandie, you know that I'm with you in spirit and my prays too. Talk to you soon, Love, Gary

kharlan said...

Sandie, We were so happy to get the blog and see the wonderful pictures that are posted! We miss you and love you! You are in our thoughts and prayers every day. Some of the things we love most about you is your kindness, your fun laugh, your loving ways and the sweet notes and cards you send. Thank you for always remembering us! We also love those magic cookie bars, that even though you've showed us how to do them we just can't get them quite as good as yours. The daffodils are blooming here and they remind me of you--sunny and beautiful. Love, Dave, Katrina and family